Links to a few sites you may find interesting
- The Church of
England - the Church of England's official site
- The Diocese of London
- information about our Diocese, which covers London north of the River Thames
- The Edmonton
Episcopal Area - information about our own Episopal Area within the Diocese
- The Anglican
Communion - the Provinces of the Anglican Communion, the Anglican
- Anglicans Online -
news and resources for and about Anglicans worldwide. We're listed here
- Affirming Catholicism - 'Scripture, Reason and Catholic Tradition in the modern world'
- Praxis -
'supporting worship formation and development in the Church of England'
- The Church Times -
news & commentary from a Church of England perspective, book reviews, 'where to worship', job vacancies & more
- Pay a visit to ship-of-fools.com for satire, comedy and commentary about the church in today's world -- from Kierkegaard to Carey, from weeping Madonnas to talking tombstones. The online "magazine of Christian unrest" includes: Signs & Blunders, Urban Myths, the Mystery Worshipper and our famous Fruitcake Zone. ship-of-fools.com -- putting the "fun" back into "fundamentalism"
- Learn about St Isidore of Seville, seventh century bishop, scholar, teacher, prolific writer & the internet's patron saint
- St James, Muswell
Hill - one of our neighbouring parishes
- Alexandra Palace
- 'London's most prestigious exhibition and conference venue'; the North
London landmark, also famous as the home of early BBC broadcasts, is in the
- Muswell Hill Community Web Site - information about the community, its life, events & local businesses
- On a lighter note ... An example of local culture: The Alexandra Park Road Stick Dance, N22 - really!